Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Target clip (HD)

I'm gonna start this out with PLEASE, NO HATERS. You don't have to like it and no one is making you watch it. I can't believe how worked up people can get over a movie. With that being said. Here we go!

Although it's not out until November, a special Target event celebrating the DVD release of Part 1 brought any TWI-HARDS this little gem of a clip SUPER EARLY! Personally the last book is my favorite, I thought they did a pretty sweet job on Part 1 and I am pretty psyched about Part 2!

Beware: This is not a high quality clip being that somebody recorded it on a Target television that playing it for the event. So, some of the dialogue is hard to catch, thus the little translation below the clip. That way you can scan the short word exchange and then just focus on the beautiful faces once the clip starts rolling. If this is going to drive you crazy, feel free to not watch it. :-P 

If you like it, please go this youtube link and "like" your support for melta2009 who brought us this gift. :-)

http://youtu.be/F-QX_L-CKVY

I have not rights to this video, but it's all over the Internet so I'm not too worried. If it starts to get taken down, I will take this one down as well. Till then, ENJOY!




Video SUBTITLES:
Bella: "It's strange. Physically I feel I can demolish a tank. Mentally I feel drained."

Edward: "How about a bath?"

Bella [Smiles]

Edward: "I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced... I think you couldn't overcome it. But you just did. You are the reason I have something to fight for. A family."

Edward: "I'll go and get the water running."

The letter is from Alice and says quote "Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come for us." 
- Shes talking about the Voultri. Reading the book will help this make sense of this.


I think Kristen looks Smoking, can't wait to see her get her vamp on since that's really the best stage of Bella's character development. :D

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment